Re: [orthodox-synod] ROCOR Canonicity

  • Oleg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
      I believe St John was ordained by Metropolitan Anthony, then head of ROCOR
      in 1934 with appointment to the Shanghai cathedra.

      There is a pamphlet entitled " The Truth about the Russian Church Abroad" by
      M.Rodzianko which is available for downloading and may answer a lot of your
      questions. I don't remember the location.

      The millions of people who were and are members of ROCOR are living
      witnesses to its canonicity.

      Oleg

      All Russian Saints Day 2001