Re: Fw: Southern Missions Conference -- SCHEDULE

  • moserd@micron.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2001
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "Vladimir Kozyreff"
      <vladimir.kozyreff@s...> wrote:
      > Dear Father David,
      >
      > Will you make abstracts or other documents available?

      I don't know that information for sure, however, there has been talk
      of publishing some or all of the papers. Don't know anything beyond
      that - I don't think any decisions have been made at this point about
      how to make any written information available. So, all I can say is:
      patience.

      Priest David Moser