Re: [orthodox-synod] Fw: Southern Missions Conference -- SCHEDULE

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2001
      Father, do you have costs and motels, etc imformation available?

      Theodora
    • moserd@micron.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2001
        --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "Vladimir Kozyreff"
        <vladimir.kozyreff@s...> wrote:
        > Dear Father David,
        >
        > Will you make abstracts or other documents available?

        I don't know that information for sure, however, there has been talk
        of publishing some or all of the papers. Don't know anything beyond
        that - I don't think any decisions have been made at this point about
        how to make any written information available. So, all I can say is:
        patience.

        Priest David Moser