Re: [orthodox-synod] Fw: Southern Missions Conference -- SCHEDULE

  • Vladimir Kozyreff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2001
      Dear Father David,

      Will you make abstracts or other documents available?

      Respectfully yours,

      VK

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2001
        Father, do you have costs and motels, etc imformation available?

        Theodora
      • moserd@micron.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2001
          --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "Vladimir Kozyreff"
          <vladimir.kozyreff@s...> wrote:
          > Dear Father David,
          >
          > Will you make abstracts or other documents available?

          I don't know that information for sure, however, there has been talk
          of publishing some or all of the papers. Don't know anything beyond
          that - I don't think any decisions have been made at this point about
          how to make any written information available. So, all I can say is:
          patience.

          Priest David Moser