Bible CD

  • trepatschkoj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2001
      Dear List Members:

      Russian Synodal Text (RST) Bible and New King James Version (NKJV) Bible
      Compact Disk (CD)

      Through the efforts of one of our parishioners, Kondrat E. Novikov, a CD
      containing the Russian Synodal Text (RST) and the New King James Version
      (NKJV) Bibles is now available for purchase.  The CD also allows access to
      six other Web based Bibles.  They include:  King James Version (KJV), New
      American Standard (NAS), Revised Standard Version (RSV), Darby Translation
      (DRB),  Young's Literal Translation (YLT), and the New International Version
      (NIV). The CD is a good resource for those who wish to do a side by side
      comparison of the various bible versions available.

      For more information please go to:

      http://dormitionchurchbiblecd.homestead.com/cd.html

      or you can send a personal e-mail for ordering information.

      John Trepatschko
      http://dormitionchurch.homestead.com

    • frmichaelc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
        In a message dated 6/3/2001 9:47:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        trepatschkoj@... writes:

        > Dear List Members:
        >
        > Russian Synodal Text (RST) Bible and New King James Version (NKJV) Bible
        > Compact Disk (CD)

        This sounds like a helpful CD. Does it include the OT deuterocanonical books?

        Fr. Michael Carney

      • trepatschkoj@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
          In a message dated 06/04/2001 11:41:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
          frmichaelc@... writes:

          > This sounds like a helpful CD. Does it include the OT deuterocanonical books?
          >
          > Fr. Michael Carney

          No Father. Unfortunately it does not.