Re: Polls and the Red Sea

  • Mendicant61@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:39 PM
      Khristos Anesti!
      I don't particularly understand what was the purpose behind the polls,
      but the disruptions indicated seem to me most subjective. I did not
      find these polls offensive, rather, I believe they were shedding light
      on what people actually think. I'm not one to castigate, but how can
      we get away with censorship and silencing someone simply because we
      diasgree with his point of view, and in this case, the point of view
      of the majority. This is most disturbing and, frankly, sad. I am not
      going to advocate polls in one way or another, but to label people and
      take away the voice of all who did participate in those polls, that's
      a travesty. I don't know who your father is, Moses, but I think he
      should put his name on this list and the Indiana list as his list for
      people of his viewpoint and then the rest of us won't be so confused.
      Anyway, if you have rescued anything, it seems to me, ignorance and
      the least of human virtues has been served.
      Alithos Anesti!
      Fr. Peter Mendicant