[orthodox-synod] Re: Beauty and truth

  • Robert S Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 1999
      Thank you, Fr Andrew. Understood now, what your
      point of reference is. I have read very little of St Dionysios,
      which I should remedy.
      Bless.
      JM

    • LJames6034@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 1999
        It's OK, Joseph. I keep saying (and this is not just a rhetorical gesture):
        "I know you to be a good soul."

        I believe that.

        Father Andrew