A wish list for our mission

  • Fr. John Whiteford
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Recently someone e-mailed me and suggested we put up a
      list of needs for our mission, and so I did:

      http://www.saintjonah.org/help.htm

      Aside from the usual needs (such as more money :) )
      here are some of the things we could use:

      1. A set of purple priest vestments

      2. The English Menaion volumes for April and June.

      3. The English Complete Octoechos.

      4. Some Slavonic Service books, such as the Velikij
      Sbornik and the Velikij Chasoslov.

      5. A set of Festal Icons.

      If anyone would like to donate any of these items,
      please let me know.

      =====
      * Fr. John Whiteford IC -|- XC *
      * St. Jonah of Manchuria Orthodox Mission | *
      * Serving the Spring, Woodlands, \| *
      * and Conroe, Texas area. |\ *
      * http://www.saintjonah.org/ NI | KA *

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/