RE: [orthodox-synod]

  • Vladimir Boikov
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2001
      Yippee!
      Moses comes to the rescue...
      It's just like Old Testament times!
      In Christ,
      oV
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rev Mark Gilstrap [mailto:fr.mark@...]
      Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 8:04 AM
      To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [orthodox-synod]

      Chris is Risen!

      My father, the list moderator is traveling. Before he left he took action
      on more than one list to make sure a particular troublemaker could not
      post. This fellow figured out that he could retaliate by creating distress
      on the orthdox synod list by using polls. My father was informed of this
      tonight, and I have followed his instructions to remove the offending
      party
      and polls.

      Since my father's mail is set to not recieve list messages while he is
      gone
      he appreciates those who sent private mail or called to inform him of the
      recent net terrorism. If anything is going on on the Indiana ORTHODOX list
      that needs action please send private mail and I will correspond with him
      on what to do.

      -Moses Gilstrap

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor