SPAM & fraud: What a combo!

  • mmalloy@pop.service.ohio-state.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 8:06 PM
      Khristos Voskrese!

      I must admit, I was tricked into responding to some of the questions
      in the "poll" which recently overflowed everyone's mailboxes. Some
      of those questions were really biased and leading. Most were
      irrelevant. Some were just dumb.

      But the real purpose in my little message here is: How do we in the
      Orthodox communities on the Internet protect ourselves from people
      like this "Rostislav" character who is apparently trying to raise
      everyone's blood pressure? We can ignore him, just like painting
      over graffiti on private property. We can hope that moderators can
      complain to Mr. Rostislav's server and get him banned or at least
      filter him out. These people come along from time to time. By now
      we should all expect this sort of attack on Orthodox beliefs by
      cowards who hide behind false names.

      Voistino Voskrese!

      Michael Malloy
      Columbus Ohio

      (I DARE "Rostislav to present his true identity!)