Sv: [orthodox-synod] Re: ECUMENICAL CHARTER

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2001
      It is absolutely horrible!
      Calling baptists and pentecostal
      demon-worshippers "fellow christians"

      All such mega-masonic zionistic
      ecumenism and it's greedy attempts to
      corrupt Orthodox Christianity are doomed to fail...

      Ecumenism is so sinister and so smart
      and Oh - does it seduce so many.
      With it's ecumenistic "happy smiling faces"
      and common "prayer".

      Lord have mercy on us and bring
      such heresies to fall...!!!

      A quote from this terrible page:

      "An area of work which reflects the concern of Europe's churches is that carried out jointly with the Roman Catholic Council of European Bishops' Conferences (CCEE) on the presence of Islam in Europe. This programme looks at attitudes and relationships between the two great religions Christianity and Islam.

      So the papists now actively support islam in Europe?
      That is really "nice" considering what fate has befallen
      Orthodox Serbia and especially Kosovo under this
      "great religion" of islam!

      Let me quote Bishop Venyamin of Vladivostok:

      "Bishop Veniamin of Vladivostok, at the MP sobor called the
      WCC a collection of heresies and evil faiths and that any bishop
      who walks into their building is a traitor to the Church and to Russia"

      And this european mass-heresy is
      no different.

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Even a whisper of the Divine Spirit is
      glory beyond compared to all the content
      of life lived apart from God."
      (Arkhimandrit Sofroni)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
        When is the name day of "Saint Tim"?

        Interesting that so many
        self-proclaimed "traditionalists" use abbriviations
        or even their pre-christian names.
        both St John of Kronstadt
        and St John of Shanghai spoke out against this
        modernistic practice.

        But I guess it is not important what
        is done on a personal level?
        It is all in the "juristictional purity"..?

        In Christ
        Kolyushka..:-)

      • nanogram27@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2001
          pravoslavie@... writes:

          << Kolyushka..:-) >>
          COOOOOOL! What does that name mean in English?? :-)