[orthodox-synod] Help with Russian Immigration

  • Andreas ODell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 1999
      Dear Athanasius,

      You might try "drilling down" on the following two sites for this
      information:

      http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/

      and

      http://www.state.gov/

      I'm sure you are bound to find some information at either of those two
      sites that would be helpful in your search.

      You might also try calling one of the staff members or Key Officers in
      the Moscow office at:
      http://www.state.gov/www/about_state/contacts/key_officers98/june/russia.
      html . I looked on the site and there was not a separate office for
      Chechnya.

      I hope this helps.

      Andreas