RE: [orthodox-synod] Axios!

  • maureen girard
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2001
      ------Original Message------
      From: "Sergei G. Kalfov" <skalfov@...>
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Axios!

      That's good news. Who is serving at St. Nicholas Cathedral?

      Yesterday morning, 7 April, on the Feast of the Annunciation and Lazarus
      Saturday, Father Protodeacon Alexei Kotar was ordained to the priesthood in
      the Cathedral of the Joy of Those who Sorrow in San Francisco.

      On behalf of the Parishioners of St. Nicholas Cathedral in Seattle, we
      congratulate him and his family on this momentous occasion. We anxiously,
      God willing and with great hope, await for his arrival here at St. Nicholas
      in early June as our new Parish Priest. Our prayers are with him, matushka,
      and their children. We look forward to them becoming part of our parish
      family here in the greater Seattle area.

      Fr. Archimandrite Anastasy will remain serving at the Cathedral thru May.
      Also, yesterday was Fr. Arch. Anastasy's birthday. I'm not going to say how
      old, but he doesn't look or act his age.

      Many Years to both Father Anastasy and Father Alexei!

      Sergei Kalfov