How to make HTML TITLE not show up as funny characters

  • Priest Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 8:04 AM
      How does one write HTML such that the TITLE shows up in Russian, and
      not "funny English"? I know about encoding for the body of the
      document, but this does not seem to help the title.

      --
      Priest Seraphim Holland | seraphim@... PHONE: 972/529-2754
      CELL PHONE/PAGES: 214 336-3464 ADDR:2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070