Lost post

  • jeromeleo@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Katheryn, from this list wrote to me privately about Lenten food and I
      answered her. Last night, the post came back to me after being
      undeliverable. I don't want Katheryn to think I didn't care. They tried
      for three days and it wouldn't go through. Don't know why, as I think I
      just hit reply, didn't retype the address.

      Oh, well, it wasn't that I didn't care!

      A blessed Fast to all!

      Lev
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!