[orthodox-synod] Cross on the casket and its implications

  • Daniel Lieuwen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 1999
      One implication I draw is that we would all be wise to specify how we wish
      to be buried. My will states that I wish to be buried according to the
      rites of the Orthodox Church. (This was on the suggestion of my priest who
      keeps a copy of my will on hand, just in case this point is ever disputed.)

      Under the mercy,

      Daniel

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/orthodox-synod