Liturgical Texts Online

  • Matthew Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Dear brethren in Christ,

      I have just uploaded a PDF to the St. John of Kronstadt Press's web site
      that includes various canons for the period of the Triodion and
      Pentecostarion that are not in the published editions of these books (in
      English). To download a copy of this file, go to
      <http://www.kronstadt.org/> and click on "Resources and Downloads".

      If you have any difficulty downloading or reading this file, please contact
      me directly: <matthew@...>.

      In Christ,
      Matthew Williams