[orthodox-synod] Re: Games & Other Amusements (was: Okay, alternatives? [was:Ma

  • Matanna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 1999
      At Wellesley, we read "Asterix et Cleopatre" as part of French 101.
      Our local library has three Asterix videos, "Asterix the Gaul," "Asterix and
      the Romans," and "Asterix and Cleopatra," and the kids quote from all three.
      But I had completely overlooked the books! Time to head out to the library
      again!