Re: Sv: [orthodox-synod] the Straits , the Narrowing Way

  • frelia
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2001
      Dear Nikolai,
      May God bless your efforts at translation , but this took centuries in Russia, and is not yet completed after more than a century in English, the Menaion, the Great Synaxarion. with its thousands and thousands of saints. As fo the Tzar Martyr, over the last 50 years many, many articles have been published in Orthodox periodicals, and several histories have been published,the Romanovs, Nicholas and Alexandra, the Last Czar and the New Martyrs of Russia, etc. I see no dearth of printed matter on the subject at all. Orthodox Word, and Orthodox Life have certainly not neglected the subject.
      http://burningbushmonastery.org