Re: [orthodox-synod] Offensive Use of Orthodox Icon by Rush Limbaugh

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2001
      Dear Dr Riggs,

      Please take this in the spirit in which it was intended as I don't wish to
      insult your integrity.

      I did place a copy of my letter to Rush as an example to be used but, I
      didn't expect anyone to credit the works as theirs.

      Seems as though you sent a similar message as I sent on 01/29/01.
      I do find it odd that your points "parallel" mine, if not in the exact
      order.
      Just though I'd mention it ....

      Andrew

      > Dear Rush,
      >
      > Please find attached a copy of a list message in reference of the icon you
      > have on your web site.
      >
      > The icon they are referring to happens to be an icon of our Lord and
      Savior