Rush Limbaugh Comes Through!

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Dear Listmates -

      Below is a copy of the e-mail I sent to Rush Limbaugh this morning
      after I checked and found the defaced icon had been removed from his
      site.

      I believe it is important for at least as many as originally wrote to
      him to write again and thank him for doing this. He *could* have
      ignored us. Although it took a few days to get it done, he did do it.

      In Christ,
      Elizabeth Riggs, the sinner
      and Perennial Student

      = = = = = = = = = = =

      Dear Mr. Limbaugh,

      Thank you for having the offensive defacement of a Holy Icon of
      Christ removed from your website. I'm sure it was not intended to be
      offensive to Orthodox Christians, although it ended up being that.

      Your sensitivity in this matter is appreciated, and I am copying this
      e-mail post to a number of Orthodox E-Lists to let the members know
      you have carried through!

      Again, thank you very much. I continue to be a regular listener to
      your program on WGST 640AM in the Atlanta, GA area.

      Respectfully,

      Elizabeth W. Riggs, RN, CNM, PhD, LNC
      Riggs Consulting
      "Where Medical-Legal Research is a Specialty!"
      ewriggs@...
      http://www.riggsconsulting.net