Re: [orthodox-synod]

  • Paul Drozdowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      Dear Fr. Basil
      Father bless! For what its worth, there is a MP website monitoring the
      Ukrainian situation. The address is www.pravoslavie.ru/english/index.htm .
      Of course it has an obvious bias... As for the other topics, I am curious to
      know more about them myself. Perhaps this may help...
      ~reader Paul Drozdowski