  • Karen Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      dear Brothers and friends in Christ,

      1. Has anyone seen information on the recently elected Patriarch of Jerusalem ? I recently saw a photo of him with Arafat during some of the peace negotiations.

      2. Has anyone seen printed materials on the Pope's June vivist to Ukraine ???? or the developments on his hope for a Russian visit tied with the return of the Kazan Ikon of the Mother of God ?

      3. And what of the political battle between Moscow and Constantinople over Ukraine ????

      Thank you ! Father Basil Grisel