Re: "A Prodigal Saint"

  • nina ledkovsky
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2001
      --- In orthodox-synod@egroups.com, "R. Lebedeva" <rlebedeva@h...>
      wrote:

      > > What language it was written on, Russian or English?
      > > Subdeacon Kirill (ROCOR)
      >

      > It is written in English by a Russian-American historian, and
      published
      > by Penn State Press. I picked up my copy at my local university
      book
      > store.
      >
      > ~~Rachael

      The author is Nadezhda Kizenko, a daughter of Father Boris Kizenko,
      priest of the St. Vladimir Memorial Cathedral in Jackson, NJ.

      She is an extremely well-spoken and intelligent person and very nice
      too. She is also apparently an excellent teacher. My niece took a
      class (Russian history, I believe) under her at SUNY Albany and
      enjoyed it very much.