Re: [orthodox-synod] query re Eastern Orthodox Books/Willits

  • Ron Manzanero
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
      on 1/1/01 6:27 PM, Fr. Gregory Williams at frgregory@... wrote:

      >> Is EASTERN ORTHODOX BOOKS
      >> in Willits back in action? Requests
      >> for catalog/Listing have gone unanswered.
      >
      > YES, and nothing unusual. Fr. Vladimir has a heart of gold and is
      > probably the world's worst businessman.

      In 1994 I placed an order for a rare title they only have, and was told
      it was in the binding process and it would be sent in a few months. I never
      received it. Called back a yr later, and place the same order and was told
      it would be on its way. Never received it. I think I tried one more time
      and gave up. "Never received it."

      book-less in Austin,

      Nectarios