Re: [orthodox-synod] query re Eastern Orthodox Books/Willits

  • matanna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      Actually, Amazon.com will order books for you from Eastern Orthodox Books.
    • Ron Manzanero
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
        on 1/1/01 6:27 PM, Fr. Gregory Williams at frgregory@... wrote:

        >> Is EASTERN ORTHODOX BOOKS
        >> in Willits back in action? Requests
        >> for catalog/Listing have gone unanswered.
        >
        > YES, and nothing unusual. Fr. Vladimir has a heart of gold and is
        > probably the world's worst businessman.

        In 1994 I placed an order for a rare title they only have, and was told
        it was in the binding process and it would be sent in a few months. I never
        received it. Called back a yr later, and place the same order and was told
        it would be on its way. Never received it. I think I tried one more time
        and gave up. "Never received it."

        book-less in Austin,

        Nectarios