query re Eastern Orthodox Books/Willits

  • tallscapes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      Is EASTERN ORTHODOX BOOKS
      in Willits back in action? Requests
      for catalog/Listing have gone unanswered.

      Peter Brandt-Sorheim
    • Fr. Gregory Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
        >Is EASTERN ORTHODOX BOOKS
        >in Willits back in action? Requests
        >for catalog/Listing have gone unanswered.

        YES, and nothing unusual. Fr. Vladimir has a heart of gold and is
        probably the world's worst businessman.
        --
        --Fr. Gregory Williams

        1180 Orthodox Way
        Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA

        Phone: (615) 536-5239
        FAX: (615) 536-5945
        E-mail: frgregory@...
      • matanna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
          Actually, Amazon.com will order books for you from Eastern Orthodox Books.
        • Ron Manzanero
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
            on 1/1/01 6:27 PM, Fr. Gregory Williams at frgregory@... wrote:

            >> Is EASTERN ORTHODOX BOOKS
            >> in Willits back in action? Requests
            >> for catalog/Listing have gone unanswered.
            >
            > YES, and nothing unusual. Fr. Vladimir has a heart of gold and is
            > probably the world's worst businessman.

            In 1994 I placed an order for a rare title they only have, and was told
            it was in the binding process and it would be sent in a few months. I never
            received it. Called back a yr later, and place the same order and was told
            it would be on its way. Never received it. I think I tried one more time
            and gave up. "Never received it."

            book-less in Austin,

            Nectarios