Re: [orthodox-synod] Re:Anesthetizing our ROCOR Flock

  • Fr. Vladimir Tsurikov
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2000
      On 12/4/00 9:15 AM, "Michael Nikitin" <mikeniki@...> wrote:

      > Presently, when a priest makes a negative remark about the MP, like
      > Hieromonk Paisii did, right away he gets suspended.
      Why is it, that Fr. Paissi's well covered suspension is still, after
      numerous clarifications being credited to his remarks, or beliefs? How come
      such disinformation not only spreads so fast and so far, but, worse, sticks,
      and to this day, Fr. Paissi seems to have suffered solely based on his
      stance toward the MP?
      Have you actually asked Fr. Paissi himself, or maybe asked the Bishop, who
      was involved what the actual reason was? Facts seem to be ignored quiet
      often unfortunately.
      D. Vladimir