Memory Eternal

  • Hieromonk Maximos
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2000

    • hermitage@infoave.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2000
        Dear Fr Damian,

        Evlogeite!

        Kewl, Fr John the Igumen died the death of the righteous!

        I know you will all feel a sense of loss, but I won't worry about his soul's
        repose.

        79 is ripe old age, a full life, and, well, all is well, I reckon.

        Ach, the 8 Hymns for the Departed in the 8 Tones by St John Damascene say it
        all.

        Grant rest unto the departed... in the eternal mansions of Paradise.

        In Christ, and with empathetic sorrow for your loss of a friend and confidant,
        Yours,
        John, monk

      • frgregory@icxc.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
          Dear brothers and sisters in Christ:

          I wish to commend to your prayers the soul of Lisa Terry, a baptized
          member of Holy Ghost Orthodox Church, Sterling Heights, MI. She was
          on the 100th floor of the WTC on September 11,200l, attending a one
          day business meeting for executives of the insurance company for
          which she worked. Family members tell me that she was scheduled to
          return to Detroit the next day. Memory Eternal!

          Hieromonk Gregory
          Holy Ghost Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Church
          Sterling Heights, MI
        • Kiril Bart
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
            Please pray for newly deposed protoierey Fr. Boris
            Tkachenko, who was retired from St. Panteleimon parish
            in Minneapolis (ROCOR).
            Subdeacon Kirill

            http://auctions.yahoo.com