Sv: [orthodox-synod] Repentance of a stupid deacon

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      "Oh for heaven's sake, this is a public forum for airing one's thoughts and
      you were just expressing your personal opinions"

      Excuse me, a Monk using such expressions????

      Deacon Marks repentance is not because of things said,
      but because of his struggle to remain the indeed humble man he is.

      If a man asks you top walk one mile with him - walk two!!!

      "You sound like a very nice person, with the most important asset for a
      > Christian to have: A Christian Conscience"

      I am sure, that is excatly why he posted like he did

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Acquire the spirit of peace and a
      thousand souls around you will be saved."
      -- St. Seraphim of Sarov