Re: [orthodox-synod] Conspiraces a-plenty

  • fr elia yenovkian
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Its not the Tri Lateral Committee but the COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN
      AFFAIRS which has the really sinister undertones, with such a
      peaceful name. It formerly met in Switzerland under a different
      name, then moved to New York.
      But for cold blooded murder and international
      destabilization, the Masons seem unsurpassable.
      Anyone interested contact me and I'll direct your research.
      Bishop Gregory, of Thrice Blessed Memory, blessed me to write
      what I knew about the Lodge ( and its control of the Orthodox
      Church, among other things) observed from teaching in
      Constantinople, Greece, Lebanon, Indonesia, etc. I have the notes
      somewhere, but I have no doubt that if I published them I
      would wake up to find this skete burnt down. Besides, once
      published, they would disappear of f the public shelves just as
      other anti-Masonic literature dies.

      Hieroschemamonk Elia

      http://www2.netdoor.com/~frelia

      [Click Here!]