Prayers for Fr. Deacon Basil Yakimov

  • rus-am_info_services@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Dear Fr. Deacon Basil,

      Please bless!

      We are praying for you for your quick recovery from heart surgery, and that
      God will be with you throughout your "ordeal".

      My own mom had quad bypass surgery several years ago, and it took her a
      while to recover, so be patient, but try to do what the doctors ask of you
      afterward, as it is important that you get the right exercise to help you
      get stronger.

      Also, you may want to try some herbs and other food supplements to help
      improve your heart muscle tissue. Perhaps, chelation therapy, too, if you
      have high blood pressure and arteriosclerosis. You may wish to contact a
      good naturopath doctor to help you with these types of treatments.

      God bless and keep you,

      Alexandra (and George)
      Russian-American Information Services

    • byakimov@csc.com.au