Conspiraces a-plenty

  • PKFZJDTUL@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      I agree with the Reverend, Father Elia. Though "Protocols..Zion" is likely a
      RED HERRING, it is no doubt indicative of something that does exist.
      Regardless of who, Saint, Martyr or otherwise, mentions "Protocols" in his
      work, I have not seen thus far that anyone has evidence proving that the
      document in question is authentic i.e. what it says it is. We would be very
      unsystematic thinkers if not outright superstitious to just "willy-nilly" (as
      the Protocols says of us) buy into some trendy propaganda without verifying
      its authorship. Has this document been used recently? Is it read with the Law
      at that B'nai lodge? (I suppose one would have to violate a canon to find
      that one out, no?)

      From a logical point-of-view, we can only surmise that some of the opinions
      expressed in "Protocols" are real enough and that the tone may likely be a
      pervasive one in the upper echelons of Zionism. This, I think, is enough.
      Whether we can call it Protocols or *pseudo*Protocols, we get the general
      idea of what it was trying to say.Basically, what we find is racial rhetoric
      and a conspiracy to usurp authority. On that basis, I just think of high
      Zionists as the most highly successful OC group operating in the world today.
      For me, this mindset puts an end to conspiracy paranoia.

      As for Bilderberg, it is my understanding that Bilderberg Group is an
      international think-tank for industrialists and statesmen. Though I dare say
      that if the minutes of these meetings are not public, we have no recourse but
      to be suspicious. However, it would be foolhardy take any rumors about it at
      face value. Here in USA, we have seen anti-globalist uprisings in the
      presence of similar talks. The hippy hooligans in charge of the movement
      would say anything do anything to turn public opinion against their perceived
      enemy. And basically they rely on hype and vandalism to get their point
      across. I have heard that the Masons drink out of human skulls in their
      rites. But, I don't believe it. Wouldn't I feel silly if I did and it were
      untrue! I would be like unto a medieval peasant, afraid to go outside after
      dark for fear of a werewolf or other fictitious ghoul.

      I heard some "end-times" type preacher on AM radio talking about the
      Trilateral Commission once. (He was the one who said that thing about the
      Masons, I think.) So, my interest tendered, I endeavored to find out about
      this sinister conspiracy. It took me several months to find them and get
      through to them, but eventually they sent me a load of information. Not just
      anyone can join. It is by invitation only; Presidents of Levi's and Proctor
      and Gamble (I think), Henry Kissinger, Sony, blah blah blah. Apparently they
      meet annually to discuss global industrial interests of US, German, and
      Japanese big-businesses. It's a post-WW II thing, so I get the idea that it
      is a kind of economic therapy for everyone involved. They publish annually
      too. So, we can see what they are doing and why. They usually meet to discuss
      how the Trilateral Commission can help, through industry, rehabilitate
      third-world or war-torn regions of the world (and profit from it too don't
      forget). I think one of the more recent meetings ('99 or '98) was a
      discussion of the BALKANS. I have not read any essays from that meeting, but
      I expect that a back issue article in "Harvard International Review" would be
      more cutting-edge as far as policy and strategy of starting a war in
      Yugoslavia. Trilateral is strictly peacemonger.

      There are certainly many evil forces at work in our world today. To scapegoat
      any one group would be an exercise in logical fallacy. With so many people
      hungry for power, it is quite pointless to make an exhaustive study of any
      one group. I would watch for new conflicts and intrigues on the EU front. EU
      is going to inherit the office once reserved for the Soviet State. But, it
      will go beyond that. The United States is trying to ever so slowly shed its
      armor and go back to being "just another country." This will leave the
      greatest power for the taking. EU is the logical superpower-elect. Since
      Zionism and other criminal interests are integral to Europe's banking system,
      we will shortly see the old New World Order being hung out to dry. These
      phase changes take place very slowly, and to see it one must kick the
      propaganda habit. (After all, news ain't ever really news to a strategist.)

      ZJD
    • fr elia yenovkian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Its not the Tri Lateral Committee but the COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN
        AFFAIRS which has the really sinister undertones, with such a
        peaceful name. It formerly met in Switzerland under a different
        name, then moved to New York.
        But for cold blooded murder and international
        destabilization, the Masons seem unsurpassable.
        Anyone interested contact me and I'll direct your research.
        Bishop Gregory, of Thrice Blessed Memory, blessed me to write
        what I knew about the Lodge ( and its control of the Orthodox
        Church, among other things) observed from teaching in
        Constantinople, Greece, Lebanon, Indonesia, etc. I have the notes
        somewhere, but I have no doubt that if I published them I
        would wake up to find this skete burnt down. Besides, once
        published, they would disappear of f the public shelves just as
        other anti-Masonic literature dies.

        Hieroschemamonk Elia

        http://www2.netdoor.com/~frelia

        [Click Here!]