Sv: [orthodox-synod] Putin the Pagan!!

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      I for one never believed in Putins "Orthodoxy"
      He has in an article I read in a Sankt Peterburg newspaper
      some months ago, declared that he is very attracted to Zen Buddhism.
      Whatever that is...

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Acquire the spirit of peace and a
      thousand souls around you will be saved."
      -- St. Seraphim of Sarov