Sv: Sv: [orthodox-synod] cut to the Protocol

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      "No one has evey proven the Protocols a forgery, and even if
      they are, that doesn't matter, because they DO represent reality."

      Dear Father Elia

      That was exactly my point... these dreadful things are actually happening!
      Thank you for clarifying it.

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Acquire the spirit of peace and a
      thousand souls around you will be saved."
      -- St. Seraphim of Sarov