Sv: [orthodox-synod] The Protocols

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2000
      I see it happening around me,
      that is why I am interested...
      Personally I would prefer an Orthodox world.
      This is not the case however.

      When I posted my first comment, I asked
      some questions, which no one obviously dared to answer
      - I never promoted the "protocols" in any way..

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Acquire the spirit of peace and a
      thousand souls around you will be saved."
      -- St. Seraphim of Sarov