Igumen John

  • Hieromonk Maximos
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Igumen John, one of the Founders of our Brotherhood, is in the last
      stages of congestive heart failure; and has recently suffered several
      strokes. Each day he becomes less and less responsive. We expect his
      departure any time. Please keep him and us in your prayers.

      In Christ

      Archimandrite Damian,
      Abbot of Ascension Monastery
    • fr elia yenovkian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Please especially commend me to him, and assure him that
        special prayers are said for him here.

        Hieroschemamonk Elia
        Hieromonk Maximos wrote:

        > Igumen John, one of the Founders of our Brotherhood, is in the last
        > stages of congestive heart failure; and has recently suffered several
        > strokes. Each day he becomes less and less responsive. We expect his
        > departure any time. Please keep him and us in your prayers.
        >

        > In Christ
        >
        > Archimandrite Damian,
        > Abbot of Ascension Monastery
        >

        > eGroups Sponsor