Fw: private

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30 8:39 PM
      The mention of Autocephaly on his List moved me to ask for clarification,
      since the implications are so important. I also referred to Fr Andrew Kencis. Fr. Andrew replied to me by private email, and asked me to Fwd
      the following letter to this List. His letter follows, as I received it.

      Joseph Miller