Re: [orthodox-synod] the Protocol of the matter/ -ismic sundries

  • fr elia yenovkian
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
      Whether the Protocols are a forgery OR A RED HERRING,
      International Zionism is as real as the Federal Reserve System.
      Perhaps it IS a waste of time to read about it, since it is
      already in such total control of our finances, banking and every
      daily habits (circumcision and diamonds for every occasion) that
      we can no more escape from B'nai B'rith than we can taxes. In
      case you haven't noticed, every government, municipal, state or
      federal is completely in the hands of the Lodge. B'nai B'rith is
      where the Lodge and International Zionism meet and confer. The
      Protocols are probably a Red Herring, but the reality of
      complete Zionist control in America is a cold hard fact, as
      is the Council for International Relations.
      If you think the Protocols gross, cultivate a few reform
      rabbis. Had I recorded my conversations, everyone would have
      rejected them as too gross to be real. And if you have any
      doubt who runs America and everything in it, ask a few
      Masons whether you should join or not. Both the Lodge and
      the Zionist have such absolute control that they can't always
      resist bragging about it.
      Hieroschemamonk
      Elia
      Burning Bush
      Palestinian Hermitage

      pwrbarrett@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 11/30/2000 7:25:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > PKFZJDTUL@... writes:
      >
      > > "Protocols" is simply too sensationalistic to be taken seriously by
      > any
      > > rational mind. In fact, I wish I could take back those few hours of
      > my
      > life
      > > that I wasted reading it.
      >
      > I have a copy around here somewhere, given to me by a Muslim
      > friend about 12 years ago. The time I spent reading it is utterly
      > lost, since I don't recall a thing about it.
      >
      > Patrick Barrett
      >
      > eGroups Sponsor
      [click here]