cut to the Protocol

  • PKFZJDTUL@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      I have a pro-Zionist Protestant relative who thinks it is "scandalous,
      hateful, and fascist" that I denounce the cultural and religious affectations
      of the Jews. "Don't you think the Jews believe in God? Don't you believe they
      are God's Chosen People?" she says. "No," I reply, "only true Christians are
      God's Chosen People." So, we see that the de facto worship of the Jewish race
      and culture is not limited specifically Jewish folk. Therefore, it is seems
      reasonable to suppose that while the call of Judaism is exclusive, the call
      of Zionism is universal. Such a prescription, if taken World-Wide, would
      afford Jews their own aristocracy. Granted, this is very unlikely. Yet, they
      have succeeded at the one place in the world where it could ever possibly
      matter -- Palestine.

      Of course the Tsar-Martyr would have been interested in "Protocols." Though
      it was probably not used by the Jews for any doctrinal purpose, the
      publication itself was a symptom of a greater problem which every host
      country of the Jews has faced: A repulsive religion and a foreign race that
      refuses to assimilate. Simply fabricated evidence of such an insidious force
      would be diligently investigated and reviewed by a *good* Sovereign. Perhaps
      he asked himself, "If even the meanest, illiterate Jew considers himself to
      be of more noble birth than an Emperor, what prevents him from forming a
      financial conspiracy with his cohorts or perpetrating assassinations in the
      name of ethnic superiority?" If indeed the Tsar-Martyr ever wonder'd such a
      thing, we now have his answer: "Nothing."

      I, personally, do not believe that any Jew is capable of professing faith in
      the one true God without having converted to Trinitarian Orthodoxy. This in
      mind, it follows that the Jews much prefer to worship their own race and
      culture than to worship He who created it. Such would be another element of
      the "ethnolatry" I mentioned once before.

      <All of this reminds me of a dear friend of my family, a Jewish woman, who
      died violently several years ago. I should pray for her soul.>

      ZJD