Sv: [orthodox-synod] the Protocol of the matter/ -ismic sundries

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
      Would that be an argument against the Protocols?
      That your muslim friend gave you the book and then you "don't remember reading it"?
      A bit far fetched I should say..:-)

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Forgiveness is better than revenge. "
      St. Tikhon of Zadonsk
      + + +

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
        And how about the Bilderberg Conferences?
        As I understand it, there is a theory that
        the war against Serbia was planned there?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
          Touché!
          Just my words!!!