Re: Sv: [orthodox-synod] MP Canada Mission

  • TeklaI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
      In a message dated 11/7/00 8:03:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      pravoslavie@... writes:

      > Maybe we should ask ourselves, why does God allow this mission
      > of MP/ROC in Canada - and why does He allow ROCOR mission in Russia?
      > Things are not so black and white always.

      God also allows Satanists, Jehovah Witnesses, Hindus, Wiccans and 23,000
      Protestant denominations. I don't think legitimacy can be determined by who
      has or has not been struck by lightning.

      Actually, things are often black and white when you are dealing with truth.
      If you are in ROCA, you (it is hoped) understand the history of our church,
      and the history of the MP. It was pretty black and white to those who died
      for their faith, the catacomb church, and those who continue to suffer for
      their faith in Russia. If it were a simple question of shading into gray,
      with no spiritual consequences and no memory of millions who have died,
      wouldn't life be easy?!!

      Elizabeth