Sv: [orthodox-synod] Masonry

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      Dear Fr Gregory,
      Thank you for your help ,
      but I do not live in an english speaking country.
      So we do not really have any
      english-protestant books stores.

      Anyway I am not so much after short, easy-read western book,
      I was rather more interested in finding out, whether
      some of the Russian classics on the topic. like Platonov
      or Ivanov had been translated. Maybe that was an idea for
      the Holy Trinity Monastery?
      I have a couple of american protestant
      books on masonry, but I am not impressed with their
      Christian spiritual analysis of masonry.
      Thank you for the links.
      Indeed the video you mention sounds interesting,
      though of course we use a different system in Europe.

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Forgiveness is better than revenge. "
      St. Tikhon of Zadonsk