Vs: [orthodox-synod] Two questions

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      "It is not unheard of in the US for Orthodox layman in
      some jurisdictions to be masons, though it is
      officially frowned on"

      Thank you Seraphim for your reply.
      It confirms unfortunately my worst suspicions about certain
      groups within "Orthodoxy"!

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Forgiveness is better than revenge. "