Re: [orthodox-synod] The Feast of St, Luke and St. John of SF- prayers - correction

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      -

      To all list members, please forgive my silly.. confusing the Saints. In my
      head I knew whom I spoke but it didn't come out that way. But the prayers
      and intercessins by ALL are and were appreciated as Mr. Duncan, Father's
      father, is doing much better I hear. Hope to see you all at conference.
      Thank you

      Theodora in the mountains