Sv: [orthodox-synod] Church dedicated to the Tsarist martyrs

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Dear Father Basil
      Asking your blessing!

      Unfortunately not - the information
      was given me from my friend,who
      saw a TV program about the Church.
      I have asked her to send me any articles
      or photos she can find.
      As soon as I hear some news, I shall
      post them to you.

      May the Tsarmartyr pray for you.

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      "Do not become a Disciple of one who
      praises himself, in case you learn pride
      instead of Humility."
      (St. Mark the Ascetic)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        Dear Father Michael