Re: [orthodox-synod] The Feast of St, Luke and St. John of SF- prayers

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Up date....Father and Matushka thank all for prayers ....his father is
      better and they do not now think that he had a stroke but that something
      with his sugar went wrong..I think...but he is out of ICU and in room.
      Please continue to pray for them and for all who are need. This is one of
      our great gifts.

      Theodora

      > On this blessed Feast day of St. Luke and , now, the Feast of St. John of
      SF