Re: [orthodox-synod] Church dedicated to the Tsarist martyrs

  • Ba2shka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      A question without barbs: How exactly was the Tsar and his family canonized
      in the Synod? As you all know, the Tsar and the family were canonized as
      Passion-bearers by the MP in August of this year. How were they styled in
      the Synod?

      Just asking.

      Fr. Michael
    • Karen Grisel
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
        dear in Christ Nikolai,

        do you have any further, more detailed info on the Church of the Tsar-martyr
        Nikolai - do you have any photos. I am trying to gather info on log churches
        in Russia.

        Thank you, Father Basil Grisel
        Holy New Martyrs & Confessors of Russia Church