Re: [orthodox-synod] Christian Activitst Location

  • Sandra Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
      > . They have
      > a website-- http://store.yahoo.com/conciliarpress. It seems to me that
      pre-blowup the catalogue was a bit larger in scope--it seems now to be
      > pretty much limited to books &c. by members of the former AEOM, not
      including, of course, tomes by Fr. John Weldon Hardenbrook or anything else
      > that might smack of the "Orthodox Fundamentalism" that the archdiocese has
      worked so hard to quash.
      Thanks, I went to the above site and called the 800 number. I was then
      directed to Regina Orthodox Press and found the information I wanted.
      In Christ,
      Aleksandra