Christian Activitst Location

  • Sandra Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2000
      Some years ago we got a video from the Video Loan Program run by Christian
      Activist in Mt. Hermon, Ca. I found a video we were to have returned, but
      never did. Does anyone know to someone I could contact to know what to do
      with it?
      Aleksandra
    • Ephrem Hugh Bensusan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2000
        After all the dust settled, Concilar Press was left in the hands of the
        Antiochian Archdiocese, and is still operating out of Ben Lomond. They have
        a website-- http://store.yahoo.com/conciliarpress. It seems to me that
        pre-blowup the catalogue was a bit larger in scope--it seems now to be
        pretty much limited to books &c. by members of the former AEOM, not
        including, of course, tomes by Fr. John Weldon Hardenbrook or anything else
        that might smack of the "Orthodox Fundamentalism" that the archdiocese has
        worked so hard to quash.

        ---
        Ephrem Hugh Bensusan
        Tserkovnost : An Eastern Orthodox Resource Centre
        http://www.tserkovnost.org/

        Tserkovnost Eastern Orthodox Search Engine
        http://search.tserkovnost.org/

        >From: "Karen Grisel" <sraar@...>
        >To: <orthodox-synod@egroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [orthodox-synod] Christian Activitst Location
        >Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:30:31 -0800

        >It seems they have disappeared or stopped publishing. When the controversy
        >began out in Ben Lomand everything seemed to grind to a halt. I'd like to
        >know whether the Concilliar Press is still functioning ?

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Karen Grisel
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2000
          It seems they have disappeared or stopped publishing. When the controversy
          began out in Ben Lomand everything seemed to grind to a halt. I'd like to
          know whether the Concilliar Press is still functioning ?

          > Some years ago we got a video from the Video Loan Program run by Christian
          > Activist in Mt. Hermon, Ca. I found a video we were to have returned, but
          > never did. Does anyone know to someone I could contact to know what to do
          > with it?
          > Aleksandra

        • Sandra Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
            > . They have
            > a website-- http://store.yahoo.com/conciliarpress. It seems to me that
            pre-blowup the catalogue was a bit larger in scope--it seems now to be
            > pretty much limited to books &c. by members of the former AEOM, not
            including, of course, tomes by Fr. John Weldon Hardenbrook or anything else
            > that might smack of the "Orthodox Fundamentalism" that the archdiocese has
            worked so hard to quash.
            Thanks, I went to the above site and called the 800 number. I was then
            directed to Regina Orthodox Press and found the information I wanted.
            In Christ,
            Aleksandra